Peek at Shana, a 1958 Shasta Airflyte Deluxe vintage camper.
Look at Shana’s 52 camping adventures on this journey. On this road trip through 44 states this retro red vintage camper has travelled over 20,030 miles. She provided glamping accomodations to 7 lucky passengers for 106 nights. See Shana camping in the following states: Georgia, Maryland, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New York, West Virginia, Mississippi, South Dakota, Montana, Washington, Idaho, Wyoming, Nebraska, North Carolina, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Minnesota, Indiana, Kentucky.
- Bolding Mill on Lake Lanier September 25, 2021
- Assateague Island National Seashore July 10, 2021
- Lake Waramaug July 7, 2021
- Winter Island Maritime Island via Acadia July 5, 2021
- Grand Isle on Lake Champlain June 26, 2021
- Niagara Falls USA June 23, 2021
- New River Gorge in West Virginia June 20, 2021
- Gulf Islands National Seashore, Fontainebleau & New Orleans April 10, 2021
- Dames Ferry Near Whistle Stop Cafe March 14, 2021
- Shady Grove Campground at Lake Lanier November 9, 2020
Shana is a retro red restored Shasta Airflyte Deluxe with wings. Her age and style places her in the category of canned ham vintage travel trailer. Each adventure shows the possibility of family fun to be had with a vintage camper seeing the world.