Peek at Shana, a 1958 Shasta Airflyte Deluxe vintage camper.
Look at Shana’s 43 camping adventures on this journey. On this road trip through 30 states this retro red vintage camper has travelled over 15,528 miles. She provided glamping accomodations to 7 lucky passengers for 85 nights. See Shana camping in the following states: Georgia, South Dakota, Montana, Washington, Idaho, Wyoming, Nebraska, North Carolina, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Minnesota, Indiana, Kentucky.
- Shady Grove Campground at Lake Lanier November 9, 2020
- Doll Mountain Campground at Carters Lake October 13, 2020
- Cedar Pass at Badlands National Park and Hot Springs Fire Tower July 5, 2020
- Blue Bell at Custer State Park with Devil’s Tower, Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse July 3, 2020
- Makoshika State Park July 1, 2020
- Moose Creek Resort at Glacier National June 29, 2020
- Riverside Bowl and Pitcher Park June 27, 2020
- Craters of the Moon Arco KOA June 25, 2020
- Grand Tetons, Jackson Hole & Mike Harris Creek Campground June 24, 2020
- Bridge Bay Campground at Yellowstone June 23, 2020
Shana is a retro red restored Shasta Airflyte Deluxe with wings. Her age and style places her in the category of canned ham vintage travel trailer. Each adventure shows the possibility of family fun to be had with a vintage camper seeing the world.