Peek at Shana, a 1958 Shasta Airflyte Deluxe vintage camper.
Look at Shana’s 45 camping adventures on this journey. On this road trip through 31 states this retro red vintage camper has travelled over 16,754 miles. She provided glamping accomodations to 7 lucky passengers for 90 nights. See Shana camping in the following states: Mississippi, Georgia, South Dakota, Montana, Washington, Idaho, Wyoming, Nebraska, North Carolina, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Texas, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Minnesota, Indiana, Kentucky.
- Gulf Islands National Seashore, Fontainebleau & New Orleans April 10, 2021
- Dames Ferry Near Whistle Stop Cafe March 14, 2021
- Shady Grove Campground at Lake Lanier November 9, 2020
- Doll Mountain Campground at Carters Lake October 13, 2020
- Cedar Pass at Badlands National Park and Hot Springs Fire Tower July 5, 2020
- Blue Bell at Custer State Park with Devil’s Tower, Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse July 3, 2020
- Makoshika State Park July 1, 2020
- Moose Creek Resort at Glacier National June 29, 2020
- Riverside Bowl and Pitcher Park June 27, 2020
- Craters of the Moon Arco KOA June 25, 2020
Shana is a retro red restored Shasta Airflyte Deluxe with wings. Her age and style places her in the category of canned ham vintage travel trailer. Each adventure shows the possibility of family fun to be had with a vintage camper seeing the world.